Friday, January 30, 2015

A Little Progress & A Race

After a week of meds kicking my butt, last night I finally felt well enough to do some knitting. Nothing complicated, but I fully completed a sleeve on Surpris and I'm hoping to get the second sleeve done today after I get the laundry taken care of. Though I haven't decided if I'm going to wash/dry/fold or flick a lit match on it. ;)


This morning I took my last pill. Hooray. They taste as evil as they look. I don't chew them (or taste them for long) but they have a horrible bitter casing on them. Eew.


This morning I registered Michael and I for our first race of the season. We're doing the Grimsby Half and 10km (respectively) on February 16th. I don't know why I volunteer myself to get up so early in the morning for a race ... in the winter ... races should start later. I am now registered for three races so far this year. The Grimsby 10km, Around the Bay Relay (3 Person) in March, and the Hazel 5km in May. I'm sure there will be more, they're kind of addicting.

1 comment:

  1. Surpris is looking good!

    (And I think all that running jostles your brain around too much - makes you crazy...)

    ReplyDelete