Sunday, November 15, 2015

Yoink!

I haven't posted in awhile and saw this over on Valerie's blog so I stole it. :)

Sweater Weather Challenge

1.  Favorite Candle Scent:  Cinnamon anything ... or anything that smells like baking. I once had a really pleasant banana bread scented candle. 

2.  Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate:  Coffee. While I do drink all of the above coffee is my go-to.

3.  What Is the Best Fall Memory You Have?  Boston 2013. It was a gorgeous time of year to walk around that beautiful city and see the sites. :)

4.  Best Fragrance for Fall:  Cinnamon, pumpkin spice (but please keep pumpkin spice away from my coffee).

5.  Favorite Thanksgiving Food:  Pumpkin pie for the win!

6.  Most Worn Sweater:  It's not a knit sweater - I have been wearing my husband's Running Room bunnyhug a lot lately.

7.  Football Games or Jumping in Leaves?  Leaves. As long as there's no dog poop. LOL

8.  Favorite Fall Accessory:  Scarves!

9.  Favorite Type of Pie:  Pumpkin pie. I eat it all year around though, not just at thanksgiving and xmas. Also, Valerie, mincemeat pie is gross. LOL

10. What Is Fall Weather Like Where You Live?  Cool, but usually sunny. The rainy days are the kind where the cold gets right into your bones though. (Just keeping Valerie's answer here, we live in the same area).

11. Favorite Fall Makeup Trend:  Um, same as usual.

12. What Song Really Gets You in the Fall Spirit?  Fall music? Never heard of it. Please, though, keep the xmas music away until December.

13. Pumpkin Spice - Worth the Hype?  Depends. Like I said, keep it away from my coffee, I do like it in a muffin or cookie and obviously in pumpkin pie, but anywhere else, I'll pass.

14. Favorite Fall TV Show:  Grey's Anatomy. I've been hooked since the beginning of time.

15. Favorite Fall New TV Show:  I've been PVR'ing American Horror Story Hotel and since I like the previous seasons (which are all like different shows) I'm going to say this one.

16. Skinny Jeans or Leggings?  Why can't I choose both? In my ever so humble opinion they serve different purposes. I love both!

17. Combat Boots or Uggs?  Combat boots.

18. Halloween: Yay or Nay?  Definitely yay! 

19. Fall Mornings or Fall Evenings?  Mornings because it's crisp and quiet and beautiful, otherwise I'm not a morning person.

20. Feelings About Black Friday:  I'm not looking forward to it. Over the last few years it has crept it's way up from the US to Canada. My work (retail) is doing Black Friday Sales. It's going to be hell.

21. Favorite Fall Traditions:  Hiking and fall camping (we have a heated RV, so it's all good) with camp fires!

22. Any New Traditions to Start?  This is something to consider.

23. Favorite Alcoholic Beverage for Fall:  I'd say wine (it goes with everything) however I have been having migraines pretty badly since I banged my head in September (clumsy me) and got a concussion so I've not had a drop of alcohol in about 7 weeks. It doesn't look like I'll be having any any time soon either.

24. When Should the Holiday Season Start?  As in Christmas? December. I know the rest of the world cannot wait but traditionally in our house we wait until December 15th to decorate as our son's birthday is December 14th.

25. Who Do You Love to Spend the Fall With?  Awesome people and my pets. Mostly my pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment