Monday, December 19, 2016

Lotsa Little Xmas Knits

I've been a busy beaver getting all sorts of little xmas gifts (and one birthday gift) knit up. Here's what I have so far ...

Hats for my nephews:




A cowl for my sister; it's finished but I didn't get an FO shot of it:


Two more cowls, one for my friend Christine's birthday (purple) and one for my boss for xmas:



Slippers for my uncle (shown) and dad (not finished yet):


Four pairs of fingerless mitts, though I forgot to take pictures of the blue pair. Two pairs (purple and blue) are teacher gifts, one (black) is for the person I have at work for Secret Santa and the fourth pair (purple variegated) are the ones my daughter begged me for.




Oh and I also finished my Cygnus cardigan. It does still need blocking and buttons, but otherwise it's finished (and it fits!):


Right now I'm working on what I believe to be my last xmas gift (Dad's slippers). After that I am probably going to cast on for Ethan's Greyson sweater. He's pretty excited. 

1 comment: