Monday, February 27, 2017

Oops We Did It Again

On Saturday I was skimming facebook and a post by the local SPCA showed two little white kittens up for adoption at a store in town. Michael and I were heading out for errands anyway so I told him I wanted to pop by and have a look, and honestly, that's all I planned to do -- LOOK.

To make a very long story short, we left the store, did our errands and then somehow ended with us back at the store signing the adoption papers for little little gaffer ...

Cecil
He was born on October 27, 2016 and we brought him home on February 25, 2017. He is Michael's early birthday present. He has claimed Michael as his person.

Ruby and Cecil play together nicely. Ezra is okay with him being here, but as usual, needs to show her disgust by hissing and giving him dirty looks before she actually interacts. 

More to come ...

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kitty! Am I seeing two different coloured eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you take Dave out for "errands" one day?

    ReplyDelete