Monday, July 10, 2017

It has been awhile

It seems to be a trend for me. Start out the year full force with blogging and then forget. I really didn't forget. There'd be days where I'd want to blog, but after working and mothering and all that fun stuff I just didn't have time. Also Ethan's tablet broke so he has more than taken over my laptop (I'm using it now because he is pre-occupied elsewhere). Soon I will have a new laptop and he will be the proud owner of this one, but for now we "share" which means he mostly uses it.

In five days Michael will be off night shift and I'm more than thrilled. Life will HOPEFULLY get back to normal. Night shift is tough on the worker, yes, but it's also tough on the worker's family, especially since our weekends are staggered. He gets Saturday and Sunday off and I (mostly) get Sunday and Monday, though the odd week I have to work on a Monday.

Anyway ... cats!

Cecil and Ruby

Cecil and Ezra

From top left clockwise around: Ruby, Cecil and Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment