Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Yes, I've Been Knitting ...

I drop a bomb of "we've got a new kitten" and then stop posting; what kind of human being am I for depriving you all of the furry cuteness ... well, here you go ...

As you can see, Ruby is awfully helpful with both posing with FOs and WIPs. What you cannot see is her proficiency with chewing the cord on my knitpicks interchangeables ... little brat.





Oh, and would you look at that?! I've been busy knitting as well. My cousin just gave birth to a little boy and my co-worker is expecting a baby girl in mid-January 2017. :)



Ezra -- not to be at a loss for attention -- has decided a good way to get mine is to hunker down on my laptop.




1 comment:

  1. Cute knits and cuter kitties! (sorry about your knitpicks though:( )

    ReplyDelete