Thursday, December 8, 2016

Blondes Have More Fun!

I've always been blonde, but as I've aged it has gone from a nice light natural blonde to a dark and dingy blonde. I've been having it bleached (or sometimes coloured, usually red) for about 7 years, but for the last year or so I have been growing it out. Yesterday I decided it's time to get back to blonde.

The before.

Waiting for the magic to work.
I had some pretty dead ends as well, so I had her take about 5cm off the bottoms and clean it all up with some long layers. I'm happy with the result. :)
The end result.
This little gaffer is Oliver. He's my hairdresser's kitten. He's only about 5 months old, but he's a big boy. He is so sweet. He likes to snuggle on laps under the cape while she's doing her client's hair. My lap was no exception. He got up, snuggled and purred like mad. Next time I won't wear black.

Oliver

1 comment:

  1. Oliver is super cute (and looks much older than 5 mos!)
    Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete