Friday, January 20, 2017

Feline Fridays

That time I was joined for a nap on the couch ...

I was laying on the couch watching TV; on my side, knees curled up. In about five minutes time Ezra had hopped up and snuggled in the crook of my belly/legs. A few minutes later, not to be left out, Ruby climbed onto my legs and propped herself up on my hips/thighs. Then we all fell asleep.

Ruby and Ezra snuggles.
I woke up first (after about 30 minutes) but I stayed awhile longer as to not disturb them. And then I had to move ... they were none too pleased ...

What the heck?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I know just how that feels. It is wonderful. I had little Pie and Big Fezzik with me yesterday. Fezzik was teasing Pie and I intervened. She just wanted to nap. He is such a pesky brother

    ReplyDelete