Monday, March 3, 2014

Stuff and Things

As you know I've been posting a photo for every day of the year. It started as an Instagram project, but I decided to swing it over here too. It has become too difficult (read: time consuming) to post the pictures in both places and keep track of which one goes for which day when I'm not posting here every day. So, I will still be posting some of them here, but if you want to see all of them you can check them out on Instagram: http://instagram.com/r5samantha

What I will still be sharing here are my dogs, knitting, family and other moments of my life. You know, the usual.

Last Friday I was dog sitting for my parents for the day again. Really just dog walking, because Bessie didn't have a sleepover here again. I went to their house and spent some time with her; walking, chillaxin' ... dog stuff. :)

Miss Bessie is such a pretty girl.

My dog walkin' outfit. It was COLD out.

The Walk

So aside from being such an extraordinary dog walker I'm also a really wicked cool daughter for other reasons. You might remember I spoiled my Mom by knitting her Pagona Too (no, it's not blocked yet, yes I'm lazy, but I'm going to do that tomorrow -- I swear!) ... well over the weekend I knit her a hat and some fingerless mittens. Spoiled rotten I say!!

Mitt

Basic Fingerless Mitt
3.75mm needles
Wandering Cat Yarns Stray Cat (Empress)

Owen was kind enough to be my model.

Cables That Don't Cable Hat
3.75mm needles
Wandering Cat Yarns Stray Cat (Empress)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with Bessie. She is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bessie has such a sweet face.

    Great knits too!

    ReplyDelete