Friday, February 28, 2014

You Wouldn't Know It

You wouldn't know it, but I've got startitis ... this phenomenon doesn't appear because I haven't actually started anything. I'm just itching to start something. Maybe I just have Patternitis because I can't stop looking at Ravelry. So, once again I have no knitting for you to look at. Just daily photos.

Life has not been hectic, per say, but there's been a lot going on that has occupied my time and my mind, but hopefully soon I'll get back into the groove and get some knitting done.

Today is the last day of my February Run Streak. I've run every single day of February (and Jan 31st). I'm starting a March fitness challenge for myself too. I think it's a great way to keep myself motivated. It's going to be fun. :)

Dozer is a pretzel
A Photo A Day #56

Michael flew back to work on Wednesday. It's always a loooong day when he flies out at 6am.

Highway 403 @ 5:30am
A Photo A Day #57

Poor Moose is being ignored ... another picture of Dozer ...

I think he was trying to prevent Ethan from going to school
A Photo A Day #58

I visited with Miss Bessie today.

A Photo A Day #59

More to come. I've got some yarn coming in the mail (yay!!) and some skeins I need to wind into balls (yay!!) and then I'm going to REALLY start something.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on running every day.

    March is my month --- I WILL walk/run EVERY day. At least I'm hoping I will. ;-)

    ReplyDelete