Friday, March 13, 2015

Pause Ended

I got the clarification for the sleeve count on Cloud City, so I can officially un-pause it. However, Michael flies home tonight and knitting lace with him around is almost as impossible as knitting lace with the kids around, and today (after school) marks the beginning of the kids' March break, so I've officially re-paused it. They have a week off school, so I won't be touching it at all for at least that long. Once they're back in school I will work on it while Michael is off gallivanting or whatever. I just don't expect a lot of progress over the next two weeks.

In about an hour and a half I have to head to the airport to pick him up. Well, I don't really have to leave that early, but I keep trying to get the truck to the car wash but every time I drive by there's a HUGE line up. I'm thinking there won't be much of a line up at 11:30 at night. HA. Winning.

His 3rd flight of the day ... and the longest three hours ever

I finished the baby hat and cast on for a baby cardigan. I figure I might as well have something on the go I can concentrate on while I've got busy people around me.


I hate waiting. 


1 comment:

  1. But with knitting ....waiting isn't quite so bad.

    ReplyDelete