Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cloud City Update

I can't remember which knits I have shared, so if I am repeating myself please forgive me.

First: Cloud City. It's an old picture as I'm into Chart 2 now, but it's looking food. :) I didn't take the picture sideways, so I'm not sure why it turned up sideways. Oh well.

Cloud City @ the divide for sleeves
Second: I've done a few more baby knits. This cute white and teal one as well as a mossy green one in which I have no picture of. It's the same top down design as this one, but mainly moss stitch, which is one of my favourite knit textures. I will need to go button shopping soon.

White & Teal baby cardigan
I have been keeping up with my H.I.I.T training schedule for the month. Today's workout is fierce. I'm not looking forward to doing it, but I am looking forward to having it finished.

Terrifying. LOL

Tomorrow is the day Michael flies home. These last two weeks have gone so slowly. Sometimes his time at work flies by and is easy, but this time it has dragged on and on and on and on. I can't wait to have him back in Ontario.

3 comments:

  1. Holy Canoli! Who even wants to DO that! Hope to hear from you again, after you survive this! ;o) I would be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one impressive workout!!! (WHat, no burpees? LOL) Hope you're having a nice weekend with Michael.

    ReplyDelete