Monday, July 23, 2018

Forty

On July seventeenth I turned forty years old. What is it like to be forty? The same as any other age. It's just a bigger number. I've never been bothered by age. Maybe that will change in a decade, or maybe two, but somehow I don't think so. It's a mindset. You're only as old as you believe ... or as old as your body tells you you are, and that varies day by day.

On the occasion of my fortieth birthday I was gifted with a wonderfully splendid and thoughtful -- best gift ever -- present from my very best friend Valerie over at Wandering Cat.

I don't know if you saw it over on her blog, but she gave me the Superstar quilt she made. I have used it a lot already; at home and in the trailer.

Here is a shot of Ezra enjoying it in the trailer.

On my bed at home.


Thank you, Valerie, from the bottom of my heart. It truly is my most favourite gift to date. It'll be hard to top it next year. ;) LYLAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment