Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fun in the Sun with Dozer and Moose

What a glorious day here in Southern Ontario. It's 15°C outside and the sun is shining. The entire next week's forecast is rain, but at least the temperatures will be in the positives. :)

Dozer and Moose have been having a fine time outside today.

My handsome guy ... it's hard to believe he just turned four on April 1st.

The Butt Piranha

Dozer!!

Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me ...

"Mom, Moose is eating dirt again..."

The Boys!

Moose!!

The tackle.

Happy pup.

Bitey face.

I've been knitting too. I'm almost finished another baby blanket as well as my bolero. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have some knitting pictures to share.

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos! It's nice to see them play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Dozer and Moose have become pretty good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to your comment on my blog......would you like to be added to the participants doing the motivation post.

    I have a link list on my blog to all those participating.

    ReplyDelete