Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weave Me a Story

I've been a busy girl this last week between karate and running and all the other life stuff I've done, I have not had much time for knitting (though I did finish a baby hat on Friday evening while babysitting my sister's two rug rats). Today after my run (9.4km today) I got to weaving in more of the ends of Owen's blanket. This is going to be a long and tedious job.


Ends


This week I had karate class three times. Usually it's twice (occasionally once/week), but this week our class hours were tweaked a little bit. Same with the upcoming week. I'm really working my ninja skills. :)

My run streak challenge is going well. In the first 7 days I ran 30.4km. That's pretty good, I think, then you get crazy guys like my husband who will run that (and much more) in one day. He was teasing me in a proud hubby kind of way. LOL

Saturday was Selfie-Saturday for the challenge group on Facebook ... mine wasn't too exciting. Just me on the treadmill before my run.


No comments:

Post a Comment