Saturday, February 2, 2013

Gone!

I have been pondering the fate of the blue baby sweater with the too short sleeve for a day and a half and as it turns out my happiness with the project is just non-existent.

So ...

Frogged!!

It's gone. Never to been seen again ... well the yarn will manifest into something else eventually, I'm sure, but for now it's tucked away safely in a ziplock bag with the ball band.

I knitted a little hat for L's Monster High dolls. She's been bugging me to knit stuff for them so I did. It's not much, but it makes her happy.

Monster High Kitty

Oh, one more thing!! I finished Webfoot and it turned out wonderfully. I will post pictures of it when it's finished blocking.

Due to the recent turn of knitting events -- one FO and one frogged WIP -- I only have one WIP on the go now. I should have it done in no time. You know, if I can stay focused. ;)

Happy Groundhog's Day!! 

3 comments:

  1. Why do I want Monster High's dead bird t-shirt?
    Hat looks cute - sorry about the baby sweater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because the shirt is awesome. Her hair is cool too. LOL

      As for the baby sweater, no need to be sorry ... it was a POS. LOL

      Delete
  2. Ya I think you made a good choice frogging it. I like that little hate....cute.

    ReplyDelete