Friday, February 1, 2013

More Baby Knits

Just a quickie post today. Somehow I ended up with four WIPs and need to turn them all into FO's. My knitting goal of the year is to finish what I've started before starting a new project. So far my goal is busted.

I finished a little pink hat ... it was an in-the-truck and late-night-tv knit.

Pink Baby Hat

And I finished most of the little blue sweater I started last week. The sleeve looks really short ... or the body looks long. I followed the pattern and my gauge is right ... weird. Or maybe it's just my imagination.

Garter Raglan Baby Cardigan

The other two WIPs are Webfoot, of course and Baby Chalice Blanket. Both, coincidentally, are being knit with yarns from Wandering Cat Yarns. Both of which I hope to have finished by mid-February.


1 comment:

  1. The sleeve does look a little short, but if you're getting the same measurements as the pattern, it doesn't really matter if the body is long.

    ReplyDelete