Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Beads!

Yesterday I popped into Lens Mill Store after my physio therapy. I only spent $8.50 (ish), which even shocked me. LOL I bought a package of 6/0 beads and the smallest crochet hook I could find.

Yup, that's right folks, I'm going to try knitting with beads.

Unfortunately the hook is still too big, so my search continues. I think I'll pop into Mary Maxim next week and see what they have. If I still can't find anything, there's always eBay.


My dogs are awesome. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooo...can't wait to see what you knit. I'm all about BEADS!!!

    The pup is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- I love how your dogs work out! I need a treadmill for Denny. The little bugger just wont do enough on his own, while the other two run till they drop! Is it a regular thing that your Dozer walks on there? Moosde is so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete