Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Magpie: At Long Last

I know it has been awhile since I promised you pictures of Magpie and I apologize for the delay ... drum roll please ... voila!

Magpie
 Wandering Cat Yarns Twinkle (fingering)
 Emerald City

It was gifted to my Mom. Just because. She's a May baby and emerald is the gemstone for that month so I thought she would like it. I was wrong. She didn't like it. She loved it!

Close up of the stitch pattern

Tomorrow is the day I pick up Moose from the breeder. The entire household is filled with excitement! Everyone is all atwitter!! :) Even Dozer is excited; can you tell?

Feel the excitement!

Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my .... what a face on Dozer! LOL

    Your shawl is simply gorgeous. I'm sure your Mom will feel the love knit into it.

    Congrats on the beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift that shawl is! I can't wait to see pictures of your new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love magpie!!! Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete