Saturday, February 15, 2014

Family Day Weekend

It's a long weekend for us; Family Day is Monday.

I love long weekends (and holidays from school and work). A lot of parents I know are anxious to have their kids go back to school during the summer or winter vacations. Not me. I love having them home. There will be a time, in the not too distant future, where their time off will be spent with Michael and I, and I am going to cherish every single moment now when they are home. 

Friday was Valentine's Day, so it was only suiting that my photo for Friday be one of my greatest four loves.

My funny Valentine
A Photo A Day #45

Today Ethan had a play date with his friend who recently moved to a new school. This kid has smart parents, they gave all his friends his new phone number before they moved. They had a great time. 

Ethan (left bent knees) and his friend (plaid shirt) and Dozer
A Photo A Day #46

I hope you all have a great weekend. Cheers!

2 comments: