Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Cutest Photo Bomb

Another snow storm, another dig out.

I've maintained a strict policy of "Do Not Complain About Winter" so far this season. It's been a tough winter so far and it's not even close to being over.

My strict policy is SO over.

I am SICK of winter, sick of snow, sick of it.

I was built for SUMMER; for heat and humidity.

This is me complaining. Officially.

Yesterday during the dig out I peeked out my window (well, it was technically before I started digging out) and saw that my neighbour and one of the work trucks from across the street had been involved in a slight fender bender. I didn't see what happened, but I'd wager the work truck was at fault. Those jackals think they own the road and zip and zoom like nobody's business. My nosey self got this as my first photo of the day (thus my photo #36).

Neighbours Boo Boo
A Photo A Day #36

Anyway ...

Remember the booties from my previous post. They didn't look like much, but I promise they turned out super cute.

While I was attempting to take a picture of them this morning I had a little helper. More like a little photo-bomber. Dozer thought, perhaps, he'd make a better picture and this is what I ended up with.

Cutest Photo Bomb
A Photo A Day #37

Once he was done helping I did manage to get another picture.

Biscotte Booties

The one on the right is upside down to show off the cute little bottom. I really like these booties and will probably make a couple more pairs for my stash of baby knits. I'm thinking bright colours stitched together with contrasting bright colours. So cute. :)

2 comments:

  1. The booties are cute - but not as cute as the puppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dozer is right. Every picture is better with DOG! The booties are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete