Saturday, January 31, 2015

Done and Done

It's the last day of January. This month has flown by. Zoom zoom.

To celebrate I give you two FOs!

Surpris is finished. All it needs is a couple buttons. I haven't decided on colour yet. Ideas?


Last week I knit up this little boy bonnet. It needed the ties, so I did that this afternoon after weaving in all the ends of Surpris. 


Later this week I'm going to work on Cloud City (the test knit for Valerie). I have not made any progress on it, but it's going to have to wait until the kids aren't around because I will need to concentrate. So until then I'll work on another baby hat. Probably just a simple rib knit hat. :) That ought to keep my hands busy enough while I watch American Horror Story (Season 4) and not so busy that I'll be inclined to screw it up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment