Sunday, January 11, 2015

UnCable Hat

The gorgeous black WCY Stray Cat yarn has been transformed. I think Mom is going to love it, dog hair and all. :)

Cables That Don't Cable Hat
aka The UnCable Hat
WCY Stray Cat in Coal
3.75mm needles

I finished the hat up last night (while binge watching Friends on Netflix) but had to wait until the sun was shining to get a decent picture of it. Ethan was sweet enough to model it for me. Yes, he is wearing an Iron Man costume. That's just how we roll in our house. Lucky me, I even have enough yarn left to knit myself a hat. Yay!

I'm feeling productive today, house is tidy, cabbage soup is in the slow cooker and I've only got 22 squares left to knit on Owen's blanket. Well, 21.5 to be technical. I'm thinking by the time hubby gets home from work Friday night I should be 100% done. 

Later I plan on getting a run in. But for now I knit! 

4 comments:

  1. That is an adorable hat. I love the swirly non-cables. Ethan makes a pretty good model. ;-) Of course he does ....he's IRON MAN! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat looks great!
    And I think the better question is "Why wouldn't Ethan be wearing his iron man costume around the house?"

    ReplyDelete