Thursday, January 15, 2015

Nutshell!

My day in a nutshell ... I'm doing housework in a mask ... I can't wait to wash it off because it's so itchy and I can't move my face. Thankfully it's almost dry.

The things we do to stay beautiful!

There are thirteen squares I have left to knit. I had high hopes of getting them all knit by tomorrow night, but I don't think that's going to happen. It might if I really push it, but I'll really have to push.

13 to go.

Right now I have no time to knit. I'm in the middle of getting the laundry done. I have two loads to go and then I'll be finished ... and then I have to clean the bathroom and sweep and and and ...



... and then I'll be able to sit down and get some squares cookin'.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Put on a kilt and get a sword and you could be an extra in Braveheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was complaining his job was finish something and then do it again, and again, and again.

    Obviously, he has never been a housewife. Seriously ....do laundry, do it again. Cook a meal --- do it two more times. And, lets not even mention toilet duty. :-(

    Love the blue mask. It goes VERY well with your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I know right? My husband will say "what did you do today?" I will say "laundry." He says "again?" I say "no, still." LOL.

      Thanks. I think it brings out the smurf in me.

      Delete