Friday, January 16, 2015

Hand Cramp!

I had thirteen squares to go when I posted yesterday, and by the time I headed to bed I had six to go. I made good progress and if I stick with it while I'm up late tonight (waiting for Michael's limo to bring him home from the airport) I think I should be able to get the last six finished.

I would have knit more before bed last night, but I got the worst hand cramp. Has that ever happened to you? OMG, it was horrible. It feels better now though ... a good night's sleep did it wonders. 

Here's a picture of Moose to distract you from the fact I have no new knitting pictures. When the blanket is fully knit I promise to get a good shot of it. :)


I was eating a snack and I think he may have believed he would get some if he sat real sweet and cute. He was wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Im so sorry about the cramp. That has not happened to me. I would say ice it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How could you resist that face????

    I don't get hand cramps, but I sure get them in my feet sometimes. Then I know I haven't been getting enough calcium.

    ReplyDelete