Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Surpris!

The other night I was enjoying my evening sipping wine and browsing knitting patterns on Ravelry. I found quite a few adorable and lovely patterns. One I couldn't wait to cast on for. It's Surpris by Yarn-Madness. She has a lot of patterns I could get excited about knitting, but for now I'm just doing this one.

I'm using a smaller needle (4mm) with a DK yarn for this little sweater, though the pattern calls for 4.5mm needles and worsted yarn, so while aiming for a 3 month size I knit the 6 month size. I'll let you know how accurate my guess was on this. So far it seems good.

Lily picked the colours. :)


Tonight while Michael is out at karate I'm going to work on my test knit of Cygnus. I can't wait to get it knit up. :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute color combo. Sounds like you are getting some pretty prime knitting time this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete