Monday, January 19, 2015

2FOs

It happened.

Finally.

I'd say at long last, but in the grand scheme of things it really didn't take that long. I began on November 25th, took a short hiatus to knit a couple smaller items, and yesterday (Jan 18th) I finished the final square on Owen's blanket. I still need to weave in the ends, but for all intents and purposes I'm officially labelling this as DONE. Stick a fork in it.

11x11 Square Pattern

Hip to Be Square

I also have another FO to share. I started weaving in the ends on the blanket, but got bored and wanted to do something I didn't have to actually look at so I cast on for a Fuzzy Brim Baby Bonnet. Less than a movie later it was finished. :)

Fuzzy Brim Baby Bonnet

Next up is a test knit for the lovely Valerie. I'm going to wind my skeins into balls later today. Michael is fascinated with winding yarn so I'll let him help. It's a job I'm not overly fond of so that's win win.



Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Your blanket is amazing. I too traded one in for a baby bonnet and it came out sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a little jealous my 13 year old son gets the blanket and not me. LOL

      Delete
  2. The blanket looks awesome! Makes me want to go yarn shopping!

    ReplyDelete