Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Knits

My first two knits of 2015 will be finishing my 2014 knits for the kids. Right now (and I mean, right now, I've only paused to blog) I'm working on Lily's scarf. The pattern is Going My Way and the yarn is Wandering Cat Yarns Alley Cat Sock. I will likely be done later today or early tomorrow.


Once I'm done the scarf I will be putting my focus on the blanket I started in November for Owen. I am hoping to have it done by the end of January. I have more done than what shows in the picture, but I'm too lazy to get it out to take a new picture. LOL


Once I'm finished both of those I don't know what I'm going to knit. Currently I don't feel the inspiration for anything spectacular, but I have a large queue so I'm sure I can figure it out. I do have to knit my mom a hat (requested) and I will at some point be doing a test knit cardigan. 

I'm thinking 2015 should be about trying new things and upping my knit-skill-level. So that's the plan. 

Back to knitting!

2 comments:

  1. That blanket is going to be awesome when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am sort of jealous he gets to have it. LOL

      Delete