Monday, January 26, 2015

Not Knitting

My big plans of lots of knitting time came to a sudden halt when on Friday I was put on some pretty strong antibiotics. Antibiotics which have knocked me on my arse. I was warned they'd cause havoc on my system and in that regard they haven't disappointed. On the plus side the symptoms of my infection have died down and now I'm on the road to repair. On the down side I still have four days of arse kicking antibiotics to take.

On the weekend we did make it to the Hamilton RV Expo to look for a new travel trailer for camping. We found one we absolutely love and it will be perfect for our family. There are about three trailers we're deciding between, but this is the one we like the most ... so we'll see what happens.

I've been spending a lot of time on the couch, so I've been picking out accessories for the trailer and looking up running events. A girl can spend a lot of time hunting down a good race ... I now have about a half dozen picked out for the year. That ought to keep me busy.



7 comments:

  1. Too bad you can't run and knit at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling tip-top real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antibiotics are miracles, but they do come at a cost. I hope you are through the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Only three days left of antibiotics to go. :)

      Delete