Sunday, January 20, 2013

Costco

Today we took a trip to Costco. It's not unusual for Michael and I to go there, but today was special. Today we introduced my Dad to Costco. I've taken my Mom there with me before and she was anxious for the Skeptic (aka Dad) to see it. I think he liked it. Mom, of course, loves it and found lots of neat things she'd like to have.

I am pretty sure I get my shopping gene from her.

Of course any trip to Costco involves taking a well planned list of needed items and then buying about $100 more in products you happen to see and think "I need that!"

The poor kids though, it's a big store and we normally go when they're at school because it takes a long time to get through it. Today it was nearly 3 hours. Holy poop.

I bought myself a new spring/summer running shirt. It's comfortable and brightly coloured, purple and orange - $16.00; sweet. I love it. I'll take a picture when I'm not feeling so lazy. ;)

Cheers!

1 comment: