Monday, January 14, 2013

M-M-M-Monday

It's Monday morning, which marks the last day of the kids' four day long weekend; thanks to teacher strikes (that didn't come into fruition) and a PA Day.

I've been knitting, but not much. Just a couple of little things and I did cast on for Webfoot/Filigree but that's as far as I got. I'm hoping to be able to work on it today.

Webfoot/Filigree in the cast on state.

With all the babies cooking in their little ovens I figure as long as my knitting mojo is alive and well I need to be knitting baby things.

Baby Booties: Butterfly Super 10 Cotton

Baby Hat using random sock yarn with no label.

On occasion we get a visitor sitting on the window ledge on our house. Yesterday (as mentioned) it was a rainy but warm day outside. Perfect for attracting this little guy to a little bit of shelter. I wished I could have gotten a better picture, but he wouldn't cooperate.

Little Squirrel Buddy

A post here just wouldn't be complete without a picture of Dozer. I absolutely adore the way his ears fold up when he is laying flat on the ground like that. When he was a pup people told me he would grow into his huge ears. I didn't want him to, I wanted them to be huge forever. I got my wish. :)

Lazy dawg,

Tomorrow is LSD Monday Tuesday. We're running 12km. Hopefully it doesn't snow. I've heard it might. Not that I'm opposed to running in the snow, I'd just rather not.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Those baby booties are adorable!

    Good luck with your run tomorrow. My gosh ... let's see, how long has it been since I've seen real snow? Maybe 30 years?

    I think I would like some snow. But, then again, maybe not. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute knits, cute pup, cute squirrel tail!

    ReplyDelete