Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Twelve Km Tuesday

Today was LSD running day ... and now I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep great last night, had a busy morning and then had a great run with my running buddy. It's going to be an early bedtime tonight.

We ran 12km today and had planned our usual 12km route however it was a little flooded due to the immense amount of rain we've had over the last week. No worries though we were able to augment our route without getting lost. It's all good. 

This is me standing beside the river.
As you can see it overwhelmed the trail.

Next week Michael will be running with us, so I'm hoping I remember to ask him to take a picture of Jenny and I together. Next week is 14km.

Before bed tonight my plans consist of an evening of knitting some rows on Webfoot. A row takes me quite awhile. There are 301 stitches. It's not difficult, just a very long row. Since today is Tuesday there's nothing on TV I will want to watch so I think I'll watch a movie. Something I can knit to. Any suggestions?

Yawn!

Stretch!

Coffee!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm useless with TV info. We watch the news, jeopardy and sports. That's about it.

    Glad you still got your run in without having to swim too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete