Sunday, January 6, 2013

Say Cheese!

A few moments ago I heard a crinkling noise coming from across the room. I looked over to see someone munching on something bright yellow -- the cheese and cracker snack!

Exhibit 1: The Snack Package
Aside from the wrinkled packaging, this looks like your average cheese and cracker (sticks) snack, doesn't it?

Exhibit 2: Where's the Cheese?
It appears the package has been peeled back with care exposing only the cheese to be eaten.

Exhibit 3: The Crackers!
Upon closer examination I found that, yes, the crackers and the package surrounding them is completely intact!

Exhibit 4: The Culprit (alias Dozer D. Dawg)
Guilty as charged! Though because he is such a good dog he gave it to me without a fuss and was quite proud that he had only licked out the cheese.

I really wish I had thought to make a sign for around his neck. That would have been hilarious. Oh well, I imagine there will be plenty of time for that in the future. 

2 comments: