Thursday, January 10, 2013

The ABC's of Me

I stole this from fellow knit-blogger Dee. :) Thanks! :)

A - Age: 34

B - Bed Size: Queen

C - Chore You Hate: Cleaning windows; we have leaded glass. Nuff said.

D - Dogs Name: Dozer (and a puppy on the way).

E - Essential Start of the Day Item: Coffee

F - Favorite Colour: It changes every day. Today? Sky blue.

G - Gold or Silver: Both, plus platinum. Toss in some other shiny gems and it's perfect.

H - Height: 5' 7"

I - Instruments you play: Piano-ish. Not well. Wish I could play better. Lessons are in my future.

J - Job: Semi-Retired-Freelance-Writer-Stay-At-Home-Mom

K - Kids: 2 sons and a daughter.

L - Living Arrangements: In a house on a street, trees on the lawn with my family.

M - Music You Love: It's easier to list the music I hate: Country.

N - Nicknames: Sami, my mom calls me that. Sam, which I'm really not fond of, but well, what are you going to do? Sweets is what my husband calls me. My kids call me Mom. Those who know me best just call me Bitch. LOL

O - Overnight Hospital Stay: Two, the births of son number 1 and daughter. Son number 2 was born at home (so.much.better).

P - Pet Peeve: Food noises. Eat quietly. Also while you're at it, breathe quietly too.

Q - Quote from a Movie: "I got towels" ... not really my favourite, but it's a funny one that created an inside joke with hubby and I.

R - Right handed or Left: Right.

S - Siblings: I have a sister. Did you have to remind me? ;)

T - Time you wake up: Usually around 7:00am

U - Underwear: Thongs.

V - Vegetables you dislike: Zucchini.

W - Workout Style: Running, cycling, swimming (with the goal of not drowning), kettle bells.

X - X-Rays You've Had: Hips, teeth, face (sinus) ... enough.

Y - Yummy Food You Make: My beef stew is epic.

Z - The Best Place to Visit: Somewhere quiet. And why does this start with a Z? Shouldn't Z be "Zoo Animal Favourite" or something like that. For the record: Tiger.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I love leaded glass windows. Maybe not to clean, but the look!!!

    ReplyDelete