Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shopping!

One little word that can grab the attention of most women -- shopping. It's fun, it's instant gratification and it's technically exercise. What is better than that?

I headed over to the local mall today and there were sales everywhere! I had gone in specifically for one store, but ended up shopping at five and probably could have spent a fortune more if I had wanted to. Needless to say it was a good day to hit the mall.

Lets face it though, who can resist a good sale?

Certainly not me.

Michael and I have a joke about how he goes out and works hard and then I go out and buy shoes. Well that's all it ever has been - a joke. I love shoes, don't get me wrong, but I'm not a buy-a-pair-of-shoes-for-the-hell-of-it kind of gal. Today however, I bought shoes. Had to. They were on sale, 50% off even! It would have been wrong of me to not buy them. Not to mention the fact that I've been looking for a sort of every day kind of heel to wear. So it was sort of a whim, but sort of not.

Cute and comfy.

I also bought myself a Bunny Hug which was 50% off and two knit sweaters (2 for $15). Seriously hard to resist so I didn't even try. Why bother? Ha ha.

I've been knitting Webfoot. I think I'm on row 13. Slow and steady wins the race. I will take a picture of my progress tomorrow. Hopefully by then I'll be on row 15. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute is good. Comfy make it even better!

    They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete