Friday, January 18, 2013

WIP Webfoot

As promised I've taken updated pictures of Webfoot and as promised I'm to row 15. Actually 16 now, but hey ...

It is unbelievable how long it actually takes me to knit a row on this thing. You'd think I'd be more proficient. After all it is just knitting and purling ... geesh!

The whole 301 stitches.

A closeup.

Michael flies home today, so I'm going to be up late. Hopefully I will get a lot more done. I am going to have to stop once I get too sleepy though because I don't want any (more) errors. I kind of already have an extra yarnover in it and I'm not sure how it got there, but I do know my stitch count is right once again. LOL

2 comments:

  1. It's not considered a true hand knit until there is at least one error (especially in lace!). I'm on the last rows of Aeolian right now, and with the beading and all the stitches (I'm guessing about 500) each row takes a little less than an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Webfoot is looking good. That's a pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete