Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rainy Day

I forgot to blog today.

Well, maybe I didn't forget completely, but I procrastinated.

Now I've got a couple FO's to share, pictures have been taken but I'm too lazy at 8:45pm to take them off the memory card and post them.

It was a rainy day here in Southern Ontario. Perfect for cooking in the crock-pot.

Who am I kidding though?

Every day is perfect for cooking in the crock-pot. 

Today it was chicken.

Tomorrow is another day. I promise a better post ... one with pictures and substance.

2 comments:

  1. It was a crock-pot cook-out for me too - but mine was a beef roast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I miss my crockpot. But after the near counter melting by my last one ... I'm a little afraid to get another.

    Hope your dinner was delicious.

    Steve cooked tonight. It was some sort of cranberry orange pork. We both agreed the meat was delicious, but we weren't a fan of the fruit.

    ReplyDelete