Monday, January 13, 2014

B.A.N.A.N.A.S.

This morning I felt like doing a little baking so I whipped up couple of loafs of banana bread. Michael leaves for work tomorrow afternoon so I'm sending one of these delicious delights with him. He's going to take it in his carry on luggage on the flight so hopefully it survives all the way to Saskatchewan without getting any nibbles.

Banana Bread for my spoiled hubby
A Photo A Day #13

Yesterday I got to work on Mom's Pogona shawl. I made some good progress and am planning to have it all knit up, off the needles and blocked by the end of the week. 

Pogona Too

I will have lots of entertainment while I'm knitting this beauty up -- I found out season five of Sons of Anarchy *is* on Netflix. I won't begin watching it until Michael has left for work (he has not seen any of SOA and I think if he's going to watch he needs to start from the beginning). After I'm done SOA I think I'm going to see if I can find Downton Abbey. I've heard it's great too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm...banana bread. I bet your house smells GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... I've got some bananas rotting.....

    ReplyDelete