Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Saskatchewan, Here He Comes!

Today was the day Michael was flying back to Saskatchewan, to our "summer home", so he can go to work. I love that he is able to have a job he loves, make a good living at it and provide for the kids (and I) like he was never provided for growing up. It just sucks he has to go 4000 kilometers away to do it. It's a lifestyle choice we made, but that doesn't make the day he leaves any more fun for either of us. 

At the Airport
A Photo A Day #14
I dropped him off at the airport around 3pm and then headed home to meet the kids ...

I miss him already!
I beat them home. I hadn't planned on beating them home, rather I'd planned for Owen to walk the other two home and them to hang out until I got here. No worries, he's old enough to babysit and Lily is old enough to be on her own for a little bit.

"Hi Mom!!"
And now it's dinnertime. 

2 comments:

  1. We went through that once upon a time. Hope your DH has safe travels and is able to come home soon.

    ReplyDelete