Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mooser the Birthday Boy!!

Today my little Moose turned a year old. He's come a long way in a year. From a little ball of squishy puppy to a handsome, sweet and gentle dog. Here's a picture I took of him this morning. You can see the deck boards behind him because he was wagging his tail at me and sweeping away the snow. Too cute!

Mr. Moose quite enjoys these cold temperatures!
It's -15C outside today!
Of course, with age comes wisdom and maybe a little laziness, because Dozer had to be literally pushed out the door this morning while Moose went out excited and happy. "Yay snow! Yay cold!" says Moose. "Just five more minutes Mom," says Dozer. 

I'm trying to use the first photo I take in a day as my Photo A Day photo, and the first picture I took this morning was freaking adorable!

Dozer, on the other hand, would rather stay inside snuggled with a blanket.
A Photo A Day #2

Teal is definitely a good colour on him.

Last night it snowed and it's still snowing. The driveway will need to be shovelled later ... maybe even tomorrow. My neighbour is kind when it comes to snow removal and usually snowblows the sidewalk along our entire block, so at least that will be done. Until I decide it is time to shovel I think I'll sit back, watch some episodes of Sons of Anarchy (my new Netflix addiction, however it isn't 100% up to date!!) and knit some fingerless mitts. Reading Mitts. I don't have any DK yarn so I'm going to use worsted and hope for the best. I think I'll go with size small and try it on a I go. I like a snug fitting fingerless mitt so as long as it doesn't cut off the circulation in my hands it's all good! Thanks to Valerie for the idea. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I will bunk in with Dozer. I HATE the cold .....love to look at snow, but HATE the cold. LOL

    ReplyDelete