Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lazy Girl!

Well, Bessie had a splendid time at her sleepover in Ethan's room last night. They both slept all night with none of the usual chatter that generally accompanies a sleepover.

This morning I got her up to do her biz and she was happy to follow me. Once she was back inside she disappeared again. She's really got a knack for disappearing stealthily.

"Yeah, I'm back in bed, what's it to ya?"
A Photo A Day #23
Her sleepover has come to an end and we'll be dropping her back off at my parents' house later this afternoon. Even though she has had fun here, I'm sure she will be thrilled to be home.

The waiting is done. All is well. Thanks for the good thoughts. :)

2 comments:

  1. She looks quite comfy - I think you Mom is going to have to get her her own set of bunkbeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad "it" went well.

    Bessie looks like she would rather you just let her sleep. LOL

    ReplyDelete