Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dawg Days

Today's post has been brought to you by the letters D and M.

The first picture cracks me up. Dozer is singing me his Chewbacca sounding song of "lemmeeeee iiiiiin" and Moose is looking as pathetic as possible. Please disregard the smudges on my window. It's on the outside of the window and it's not dirt, it's dog art.

Let us in!
A Photo A Day #19

By a quarter passed ten this morning Dozer was already settled in on his favourite teal blanket for a little snooze. The sign said "Do Not Disturb" but I disturbed anyway.

DND I'm napping.

Shortly after I disturbed Dozer I made an attempt to get a picture of Moose. Moose is impossible to photograph alone ... or pet or snuggle with or anything ... if Dozer knows you're giving attention to someone else. He's a jealous melon, that Dozer is. So I got a picture of them together. Moose kept creeping closer to me and Dozer is clearly unimpressed at Moose's creeping.

Creeeeeeeeeep

And there you have it.

2 comments: