Friday, January 24, 2014

Samanthaisms

I'm sure my husband would describe me as endearing.

Positively.

Sometimes maybe as a bonehead.

But always endearing.

Anyway I'm his bonehead and he loves me.

Today I sent him this picture. It's the dash of the Tahoe. See the little light that looks like a trailer on the top right? Well I somehow got it into towing mode and didn't know how I did it. So I took a picture (while stopped) saying, to paraphrase, what do I do to make it normal again? LOL

Help me! LOL
A Photo A Day #24
His reply? "Button on end of gear shifter."

What do you know ... there's even a picture in the exact shape as the light on the gear shifter.

That was easy.  

2 comments:

  1. Valerie and I think the same ......that was my first thought......hope the gas station is close. LOL

    Glad you were able to fix your "towing" problem.

    ReplyDelete