Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting and A House Guest

Today I'm waiting to hear some news. It is something I'm not at liberty to spill the beans on in such a public forum, but something that affects me pretty deeply. I'm patient though, so I'll be okay.

I also have a lovely little house guest for the next day or so. My parents' dog Bessie has come for a visit. She's a sweetie pie, but I'm not kidding, she's the nosiest dog I've ever met, snoops in everything, bags, laundry baskets, whatever, she's as bad as a cat like that. And stubborn to boot.

When Ethan found out about her sleepover he cleared off his bottom bunk. We weren't sure if she would be comfortable there, so my parents sent her bed along too. I don't think it's going to be a problem though because she disappeared and was very quiet so I hunted her down. I found her snuggled in on the bottom bunk of his bed. Yeah. She's good.

Little Miss Diva found a place to relax.

Speaking of Ethan. Guess who is home sick today AGAIN? Yup. This time he has a cough and cold and a slight fever. Owen had a cold over the weekend (and still has it, but it's not as bad) and he shared. His worst days were on the weekend so he didn't miss any school, which is good. I'm going to bet Lily gets it next. Hopefully it avoids me.

Poor little gaffer, not feeling well.
A Photo A Day #22

And because I think this is funny -- and sort of ironic given it's Hump Day.

Tee hee
Have a good one folks!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever the "news" is, I hope it is exactly the news you want to hear.

    You Mom's pup is adorable and certainly knows how to make herself at home. LOL Hope your sweet boy is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete