Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Something Something Something Title

Isn't it a beautiful day outside? The sun is shining so bright the snow is sparkling. It almost makes you forget how bloomin' cold it is out there ... until the dogs want out and the door gets opened and a gust of freezing hits you. However, with faces as sweet as Dozer and Moose have, how can you say no to anything they are asking for? Outside, treats, attention ... especially when they want attention it's impossible to say no, they get right in the way. For example ...

Dozer clearly needed my attention for something,
he put his face right on my laptop.
A Photo A Day #21

I finished Lily's hat on the weekend. She picked both colours. She LOVES it. But she lost it already. It's somewhere in her classroom, so hopefully she'll get it today. I know she's 10 and it happens, but geeze Louise. Anyway ... she designed the stripe pattern. She drew a picture for me and everything. Cute.

**EDITED TO ADD** She found it. Under her bed. Seriously, my daughter would lose her head (in a very obvious spot) should it ever become unattached. More good news, she found her old one (at school) that she had lost last week or something. Now she's all set to be warm.

Doesn't she look cute?!

Vintage Rose Earflat Hat
4.5mm needles
Bernat Satin Teal & Maitai

I still haven't got Pagona Too blocked. I'm a horrible blocker. It will be done by the end of this week because I have to deliver it to it's happy new home. :)

Pagona Too

I've joined up for Team Canada in the Ravellenic Winter Games (formerly known as the Knitting Olympics). If you don't know about it, you should totally check it out. There are a zillion different teams you can join, theme based teams, country based teams, etc. etc. Basically you pick a project, cast on when the flame is lit at the opening ceremonies and knit like crazy until the flame is put out at the closing ceremonies. Woot.

Choosing a project is the hard part.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Love the hat! Since she designed it herself, I'll bet she puts a lot of effort into finding it again. Hope it turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty chilly at my office - i'm going to have to dig out some shawls to keep here until spring!

    ReplyDelete