Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What's That I Hear?

What's that I hear?

If you listen carefully you might hear it too.

It's the sound of three kids at school, a husband at work, two napping dogs and a lazy kitty.

This was the view out my front door around 8:50 this morning. Don't let the door hit you on the way out kids! LOL I love them, but it's nice to have some peace and quiet. I haven't had this in awhile. December 20th was the first day of their xmas break, and last Monday was the only day since then without any kids in the house, because Owen was sick. Now everyone is well and at school and it's all good. :)

See you after school, kids!
A Photo A Day #15

Also, there's the sound of knitting needles, a washer (and dryer and the silent swoosh of folding laundry) and Sons of Anarchy Season Five. **Spoiler** I knew he was going to die, but BOO. They shouldn't have killed Opie, but they did ... I know who gets killed at the end of season six, but I don't care. I don't like that character. So unless between now and then the character changes personalities I still won't care when I get to that point in time.

2 comments:

  1. I need to take a vacation day so we can have a nice quiet knit day together while the kids are at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't a quiet house so nice ----- I love "putter days" when I get to do what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete